WALLACE HIND SELECTION LIMITED
Do you want a Field Service Engineer role where you get to spend more than half the year travelling the world? This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of packaging machinery supplied to the pharmaceutical industry. A great job with a great company.
BASIC SALARY: up to £50,000
· £7,500 Travel Allowance
· ALL transport costs fully expensed
LOCATION: Factory based near Redditch but spending 30 weeks a year travelling abroad in one week trips
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Leamington, Leicester,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer – packaging machinery
A field service engineering role to install, commission & train on new machinery installations world wide. You will spend 30 weeks a year working abroad usually in one week trips with weekends back in the UK. When not abroad you will be based at our factory preparing and testing machines.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer – packaging machinery
· You MUST have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer OR a Factory Maintenance Engineer with hands on packaging or special purpose machinery experience ideally working within the pharmaceutical industry.
· You WILL be a qualified Electrical & Electronic Engineer ideally with experience of fault finding on Siemens S7 PLC`s.
· You will be self motivated, able to work autonomously and will be a confident and fluent communicator.
· You MUST be able and willing to commit to working and staying abroad for 30 weeks a year.
We are a market leading British manufacturer of packaging machinery supplied to the pharmaceutical market in the UK and worldwide. It is a great place to work within an established and experienced team.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH17137, Wallace Hind Selection
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.