Location : Walsall
Start Date: 01/03/2023
Salary : £25,000 to £29,000 based upon experience/capabilities.
Repair Specialist Description:
We are looking for a repair specialist to join our business to fulfil a recently awarded contract for a multinational customer of which we have held a strong business relationship with for many years. The role is to assist by repairing and maintaining the customer's assets to ensure they can prolong the life and keep them in circulation. The location is in Walsall utilising the workshop to enable the efficient repairs and stock keeping. The assets will be delivered to the workshop where we are expected to unload the assets to be repaired and load the prior repaired assets for reuse. Repairs will range in variety from replacing fixtures and fittings to partial structural repairs.
* In depth training will be provided by the original equipment manufacturer to ensure quality of works, efficiency of works and workforce safety.
* Reporting directly to second in command management and business owner.
* Managing your daily tasks to ensure productivity.
* Managing stock levels and communicating with the client and internal teams.
* Managing KPI data to track client’s assets and repair work.
* Managing our tools and plant ensuring safety is at the forefront of the operation.
* Operating a forklift truck to load/unload the clients assets.
* Welding Experience.
* Fork Lift truck license.
* Experience and competency in repairing and replacing of parts.
* Attention to detail to maintain a high-quality standard.
* Business Mobile phone
* New business tools and equipment.
* Joining a business which has its 10-year anniversary this year.
Our existing employees have been employed since our incorporation so we’re proud to say we have retained our loyal and long serving employees which speaks for our ethos. We have recently employed another engineer adding to our team and we’re now recruiting again to fulfil our offering in this newly contracted role.
We are a family run business with the family members actively involved in the day to day operations of the business.
We currently work with a vast portfolio of customers in our growing company
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.