Gearing Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Quantity Surveyor – Water Industry
Also looking for Managing Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors
A leading Tier-1 MEICA contractor delivering working on WTW and WWTW projects is looking for Quantity Surveyors, Managing Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to come and be part of their Severn Trent Water team.
They are continuing to win loads of work and are now looking to build their commercial team even stronger. If you have experience within the water industry (or a similar process-driven environment), then this is the role for you!
Duties for Quantity Surveyor:
* Dealing with measurements, valuations and agreeing work.
* Preparing tender submissions for subcontract works packages.
* Overseeing projects commercially from bid through to final accounts.
* Maximise commercial efficiency on the project(s) you work on.
* Ensure strong relationships are maintained with the supply chain.
* Negotiate contracts and packages
* Collating monthly contract reports.
* Supporting junior Quantity Surveyors.
Qualifications / Experience for Quantity Surveyor:
* Relevant surveying degree/qualification
* Familiarity with ICE/NEC forms of contract
* Good IT literacy with competency in Excel
* Previous experience within the water industry (preferred but not essential)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.