Are you looking to continue your career in Customer Service and help provide excellent service to a wide range of customers?
Interaction Recruitment are excited to be partnering with an amazing client in Birmingham, who are looking for Kitchen Installation Advisors to join their ever-growing team.
!! OPPORTUNITY FOR HYRBRID WORKING AFTER 6 MONTHS OF WORKING !!
– TRAINING PROVIDED WHEN STARTING – 0900AM-1730PM
– SHIFT PATTERN AFTER TRAINING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 0700AM-2000PM
– COMPETITIVE SALARY – £10.90 ph (£22,105.00)
– BIRMINGHAM LOCATION
– Working with Microsoft Office 365 and CRM systems
– Handling outbound calls to customers and kitchen installation partners to provide customers with a high level of service during their installation journey
– Administrative duties
– Meeting client standards
– Ensuring targets are met whilst working within a team
– Previous experience in Customer Service
– Computer literate
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Able to work shift patterns after training completed
– Ability to build report with customers
This is a temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate who is looking for the opportunity to utilise their skills within the Customer Service sector.
If you’re interested in this role and require further information, please apply or send your cv to
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.